PHOTO ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES
In order for photo entries to be eligible for submission we ask that they be:
All photos must be submitted by Sunday September 10 at 12am (Midnight) AESTPlease Note:
- in full colour
- in JPG or JPEG format
- high resolution (minimum 300 dpi)
- a minimum of 3508 X 2480 pixels
- an image this size should save as a jpeg at 4.5MG
- clear and in focus
- able to be printed at a size of A4 without significant loss of quality
- unaltered and not edited (other than minor colour, contrast and sharpness adjustments)
Photos containing imagery inconsistent with the programs, policies and ethics of Animal Aid, including pregnant or unaltered animals, hunting imagery, illegal breeds, or animals which appear unhealthy, neglected, homeless, or in danger may be deemed ineligible at Animal Aid's discretion.
If your photo is deemed ineligible, it will be removed from the contest and you will be notified by email.Important: If your image is of poor quality or low resolution it may be ineligible for use in the calendar.VOTING
All votes must be submitted by TBC at 12am (Midnight) AESTPRIZES
- Votes are $1 each with a minimum of $5 per transaction and can be purchased using Paypal.
- All donors will receive tax receipts for their contributions.
- The pictures with the most votes at the end of the contest period will win!
- The top 13 lucky pets who receive the most votes will each grace a full month page of our 2018 Animal Aid calendar (including January 2019). The pet who receives the most votes overall will also feature on the cover.
- All useable photo entries will be included in a collage page within Animal Aid's 2018 calendar.
Important: If your image is of poor quality or low resolution it may be ineligible for use in the calendar.COPYRIGHT
- Winners will be notified on TBC using the phone number or email details given on their submission. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact each winner. In the event that a winning entrant is not contactable, and/or 14 days have passed without a response to the winning email notification, an alternate winner will be selected.
- Winners will be asked to re submit their photo via email as a high resolution, print quality image (300dpi or 1400 X 2000 pixels minimum resolution)
- By entering the contest you warrant that you are the sole owner of the photograph and your entry is original, unpublished and not copyrighted.
- By entering the contest you confirm that your entry does not invade the right of privacy of any individual.
GRANT OF RIGHTS
- By entering the contest you warrant that you have the written consent of any identifiable persons.
- By entering the contest you warrant that you have the written consent of the parents or guardians of any identifiable persons under the age of 18 years.
- If you are under the age of 18 years you may participate in the contest with the consent of your parent or guardian.
- With regard to any image or content submitted, you grant the Victorian Animal Aid Trust the non exclusive right to use, adapt, modify, reproduce, publish and distribute the photograph, or any portion thereof, in any printed or electronic form in connection with the Animal Aid Calendar Contest without notification or payment. The Victorian Animal Aid Trust agrees that it will never sell the photograph or rights to the photograph to any individual or entity.
If you have any further questions that are not covered here, please contact email@example.com
or Ph: (03) 9739 0300 Ext #128.Thank you for supporting Animal Aid's "Australia's Pawfect Pet" 2018 Calendar Photo Competition!