Official Cutest Pet Photo Contest Rules
Eligibility: GPAS Love Your Pet 2019 (the "Contest") is open to all legal U.S. residents who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulations.
1. Photos may contain more than one pet.
2. Contest opportunity is open to all domestic animals.
3. Entries must be submitted by the pet owner. You may enter as many photos as you want, however, keep in mind that friends and family votes add up, spreading those votes among multiple entries limit your chance of winning.
4. Each $1 donation counts as a vote for that photo. MC/VISA/Discover are accepted via a secured server.
5. We encourage you to email links to family/friends to encourage voting for your pet's photo!
6. The animal with the most votes will be featured on the front cover of the our newsletter.
7. All submitted photos will be reviewed by Griffin Pond Animal Shelter. Please note that photos can take up to 24 hours to be approved and available for display and voting.
8. All photos must be non-explicit in nature and failure to abide by these rules and contest waiver will automatically disqualify entry.
9. To ensure that we are able to use your photo for publication, please make sure you submit a digital photo with a file size of 1 MB or higher.
10. All submitted photos become the property of Griffin Pond Animal Shelter to be used at their discretion for marketing purposes.
11. We will be accepting entries through 11:59:59 ET PM Saturday, February 16th, 2019.
12. When registering/buying votes you agree to receive emails from Griffin Pond Animal Shelter for contest publicity purposes.
13. All donations are non-refundable. All online payments are made through a secure site.
14. Griffin Pond Animal Shelter is a 501(c) (3) organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.