BAYPATH'S 8TH ANNUAL PET PHOTO CONTEST
2017 BAYPATH HUMANE SOCIETY OF HOPKINTON PET PHOTO CONTEST
Submit your pet's photo for FREE! Photos are displayed on the website until November 7th for public vote. Votes are $1 (5 Vote minimums). The winning photo will be displayed on the calendar cover as well as one of the monthly calendar pages. The next 11 top vote recipients will have their pet photo displayed on one of the monthly calendar pages. These top 12 voted entries will receive a free calendar. We will also include up to 40 more vote recipient pictures in the calendar in the blank blocks of the calendar days. Calendars will also be available for sale in shelter, over the phone, and at featured Baypath events.
1. Photos may contain more than one pet.
2. Contest opportunity is exclusive to Cats and Dogs only.
3. Entries must be submitted by the pet owner. You may enter as many photos as you want, however, keep in mind that friends and family votes add up, spreading those votes among multiple entries limit your chance of winning.
4. Each $1 donation counts as a vote for that photo. MC/VISA/Discover are accepted via a secured server.
5. We encourage you to email links to family/friends to encourage voting for your pet's photo!
6. The animal with the most votes will grace the front cover of the calendar as well as one of the monthly calendar pages (Pet of the Month).
7. The next 11 top vote recipients will be a Pet of the Month.
8. Up to 40 more vote recipients will be included in the blank blocks of the calendar days.
8. All submitted photos will be reviewed by Baypath Humane Society of Hopkinton. Please note that photos can take up to 24 hours to be approved and available for display and voting.
9. All photos must be non-explicit in nature and failure to abide by these rules and contest waiver will automatically disqualify entry.
10. To ensure that we are able to use your photo for publication, please make sure you submit a digital photo with a file size of 1 MB or higher. (Regular photos developed from film and scanned generally will not print in a high enough quality to print and include in the calendar).
11. File sizes are automatically reduced when submitted to the live voting site, so at the end of the contest, the winning entries must email the original photo submitted to email@example.com within 5 days of the contest end in order for it to be included in the calendar.
12. If you are one of the winners and the photo you submitted is poor quality (will not reproduce will in the calendar) and cannot be sufficiently improved for publication, we will alert you and give you the opportunity to send in a replacement photo of the same pet(s). If one is not able to be provided Baypath Humane Society reserves the right to exclude your winning entry from the calendar.
13. All submitted photos become the property of Baypath Humane Society of Hopkinton to be used at their discretion for marketing purposes.
14. We will be accepting entries and vote through 11:59:59 ET PM Tuesday, November 7th.
15. When registering/buying votes you agree to receive emails from Baypath Humane Society for contest publicity purposes.
16. All donations are non-refundable. All online payments are made through a secure site.
17. Baypath Humane Society of Hopkinton is a 501(c) (3) organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.