- Please post the highest resolution image/largest file size available. Horizontal(landscape-oriented) only.
- Photo entries should include something PAWSitive your dog has done for you or others.
- The contest is open to everyone. You can submit as many entries as you want, provided you pay the $10 entry fee for each photo. Photos may be taken from any place or time, but the subject must be a dog. Other animals may be in the photo. Sorry, no humans allowed in the winning calendar photo we will request a photo of just your dog should you win.** Entry Fee will count towards total votes.
- You must own the rights to the photo.
- Winners are determined by number of votes. Votes cost $1 each, and there's no limit on how many times people can vote. The photo that gets the most votes in its respective category wins that category. The photo with the most votes overall wins the overall contest.
- Winning photos will be considered for inclusion in Guide Dogs of America’s 2021 calendar.*
- There will be two winners per category as well as an overall winner.
- International Guiding Eyes, Inc. dba Guide Dogs of America and dba Tender Loving Canines is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Tax ID No. 95-1586088. All donations are greatly appreciated and tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
* Please note: photos will not be approved if they feature dogs in vests, coats, or scarves from other service dog schools or organizations.
**In order to be considered for inclusion in the GDA/TLC calendar, a high-resolution horizontal (landscape orientation) digital file of the winning photo must be available to send to GDA/TLC at the close of the contest. (A high resolution file is 8 megapixels or larger – cell phone photos may not qualify.) If for some reason the winning photo does not meet the calendar formatting criteria, GDA/TLC will work with the winner to highlight the photo in another GDA/TLC channel, and/or arrange to use a different photo of the same dog(s) that would meet the criteria.”