AmeriCarna LIVE photo contest winners will be determined in two different ways.
1. Fan favorite (online voting) – the cars with the most votes wins placing first, second, third, or fourth. Entrants provide a donation of $30 per photo to enter the contest. Votes cost $5 each minimum donation. Enter and vote as often as you like. All proceeds benefit the IGNITE programs for young adults with high-functioning autism and Asperger Syndrom located in Davidson, Raleigh, and Greensboro, NC.
2. Classification Winners (judges choice) - Each entry will select a classification. Ray Evernham, NASCAR Hall of Fame Crew Chief, and founder of IGNITE, along with select celebrity judges and partners will review all entries and select winners for each classification. Classification winners will receive a plaque.
The AmeriCarna LIVE photo contest is open to car enthusiasts around the world. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulations.
1. Photos may contain more than one view of the car (collage).
2. Entries must be submitted by the car owner. You may enter as many photos as you wish at $30 per photo; keep in mind that friends and family votes add up, and spreading votes among car(s) multiple entries may limit your chance of winning.
3. We encourage you to share and email links to family/friends to encourage voting for your car! Votes require a $5 minimum donation.
4. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
5. All submitted photos will be reviewed prior to approval by representatives of the Autism Society of North Carolina and the Evernham Family Racing for a Reason Foundation. Please note that photos can take up to 24 hours to be approved and available for public display and voting.
6. All photos must be non-explicit in nature and failure to abide by these rules and contest waiver will automatically disqualify your entry.
7. To ensure that we are able to use your photo for publication, please make sure you submit a digital photo with a file size of 1 MB or higher.
8. All submitted photos become the property of the Autism Society of North Carolina and the Evernham Family Racing for a Reason Foundation to be used at its discretion for marketing purposes.
9. UPDATE We will be accepting entries October 7, 2020, 12:00 AM (EST), through November 30, 2020, 11:59 PM (EST). Voting runs October 9, 2020, 12:00 AM (EST), through November 30, 2020, 11:59 PM (EST).
10. By entering or voting you agree to receive emails from the Autism Society of North Carolina and the Evernham Family Racing for a Reason Foundation for contest publicity purposes.
11. All donations are non-refundable. All online payments are made through WePay secure site.
IGNITE is a program of the Autism Society of North Carolina, a registered 501(c) (3) organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. All proceeds from the contest entries will help fund the programs and growth of IGNITE.
If you have any questions about this contest please contact David Laxton, Director of Communications for the Autism Society of North Carolina, at email@example.com.