Official Cutest Pet Photo Contest Rules
Eligibility: The Cutest Pet Photo Contest (the "Contest") is open to all legal U.S. residents who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulations.
How to enter: Visit https://my.360photocontest.com/cutestpet/newEntry, follow the link and directions to upload a photograph of your pet/s along with up to 200 words describing your photo. To be eligible for the Contest, online entries must be received between 12:00 p.m. Central Standard Time ("CST”) on July 1, 2017 and 11:59 p.m. CST on September 1, 2017 (the "Contest Period”). All entries and requests become the property of Humane Tomorrow and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Digital photos will be accepted online beginning at noon, 12:00 PM (CST) July 1, 2017 until, 11:59 PM (CST) September 1, 2017.
2. Votes are $1 each, with a minimum of 5 votes per transaction. Votes will be accepted from noon, 12:00 PM (CST) July 1, 2017 until, 11:59 PM (CST) September 1, 2017. Votes may be applied to one entry, or spread over several entries.
3. Complete the entry form and submit your photo in a JPEG, JPG, PNG, or GIF format. (JPEG/JPG is the preferred form). All photos must be in focus and of good quality (brightness and contrast). Photo size should be at least 270 pixels by 180 pixels in order to minimize photo distortion online. All submitted photos are subject to review by HT for inappropriate/offensive content (those entries will not be permitted and a refund will not be provided).
4. Photos may contain one or multiple animals- photos containing humans will not be accepted.
5. Photographs may not be edited or altered (other than minor color, contrast, or sharpness adjustments).
6. Photographs may not be embellished with text or art and must not be copyrighted or watermarked.
7. Photographs must contain pets (owned animals).
8. Photographs must include the name of the person who took the photo, as well as those featured in the photograph. Photographs taken by a minor must be submitted by a legal guardian.
9. You can enter as many photographs as you like.
10. All submitted photos and information become the property of HT to be used at our discretion for any and all marketing purposes without any compensation.
11. All donations are non refundable. Entries and donations must be made via the online contest page. All online payments are made through a secure site- both credit and debit card transactions will be accepted.
12. Entrants/winners must be legal residents of the US at the time of the competition entry. Entrants/winners under the age of 18 must have the permission of a parent or legal guardian.
13. HT is not responsible for any technical problems or for late, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries.
14. Judged Winners will be notified no later than 5 days after the contest has closed.